Looking For Steering and Suspension Repair?
Why is it important to inspect my steering & suspension?
Your vehicle’s suspension system helps you stay in control when you’re on the road. Burbank Auto Doctor can help ensure you and your passengers safety by keeping your suspension system up to every twist and turn that California’s roads may bring.
It serves two primary purposes – managing road holding and handling and thereby the safety of your vehicle as it maneuvers on the road and maximizing driver and passenger comfort while minimizing bumps, vibrations and noise. Shocks and struts are integral components of the suspension system and their wear has a very real impact on the safety of your vehicle. Worn shocks and struts can affect how your wheels touch the road, causing dangerous swaying, hydroplaning, deteriorated performance and compromised road handling and holding.
Steering and Suspension Warning Signs:
- Cupped, uneven tire wear
- Excessive bouncing after hitting a road bump
- Shock or strut bodies are dented or damaged
- Fluid leaking out of the shock or strut body
- Mounts or bushings are broken or worn
- Vehicle “nose dives” when you apply the brakes
- Steering is stiff or makes noise
- Vehicle sways or leans on turns
- Harsh, bumpy or shaky ride
When you bring in your vehicle for steering and suspension services to the certified experts and technicians at Burbank Auto Doctor service center you get a complete system evaluation, which includes:
- Thoroughly inspecting all shocks, struts, and springs for signs of wear or damage
- Replacing worn, damaged, or missing steering or suspension parts that are not performing as intended
- Other suspension repairs as needed to get you back on the road safely
Because replacement of steering and suspension parts may change existing wheel angles, a wheel alignment is recommended with this service.
Limited Warranty of 12 months or 12,000 mi, whichever comes first, for standard parts and labor.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance
- Tire rotation